Difficulty Level and feedback *** SPOILER WARNING ***

Discuss the puzzles from Art History here.
giraffe
Twigi

Re: Difficulty Level and feedback *** SPOILER WARNING ***

#121 Post by giraffe » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I've never found your puzzles particularly doable, because I haven't done enough. The blame lie with me.

However speckled band I was doing fine, I just can't find what I need, and I find that frustrating. I have done the puzzling out what is going on and all that, but I can't get google to spit out the right things.

Scurra
Alias the Jester

#122 Post by Scurra » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 pm

That's because Google is a very blunt weapon really. It will get you to the right sort of sites which will have the information you want, but for this sort of thing you need to be looking at dedicated sites, not using a general search engine.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
All of my puzzles are simple and obvious. For certain values of "simple" and "obvious".

giraffe
Twigi

#123 Post by giraffe » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Finding the site s isn't the problem. :(

eirian
Currently reading: Thomas the Tank Engine (and friends)

#124 Post by eirian » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Bunnylump wrote: Mind you, you should have seen the first puzzle I wrote for this (which didn't get used)- Scurra Gill and Wulfruna stared at it for a good long time I believe... :lol:
not the only ones, Bunny. We were down in Devon at the time and Wulf gave us it to look at in the vague hope we'd be able to shed some light! Unfortunately we got to exactly the same stage as they did before grinding to a halt... :lol:
Perseverance: - the courage to ignore the obvious wisdom and carry on anyway

Bunnylump
Granny Boingybott
Currently reading: Go Set a Watchman

#125 Post by Bunnylump » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 am

I don't know if this is still the right place to post feedback? I wanted to make a comment about the Europe set.

I just wanted to say that I am personally finding "Europe" completely baffling!!

I did manage to do Sveti Georgi and Lennon Wall pretty much on my own, and did enjoy those. But even they were difficult. :) I've done another couple with enormous amounts of hand holding and collaboration, but can honestly say I would never have done them on my own under any circumstances. :)

Don't get me wrong, this is not meant as a criticism (I could hardly do that, could I?? :lol: ) just as a note of solidarity to any other stuck people... you are NOT alone!! :lol:
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

“Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.”