Back issue puzzles unsolved?

Messages to the Puzzlebrains community.
gill216
She who cannot be Thwarted
Currently reading: Nothing

Back issue puzzles unsolved?

#1 Post by gill216 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Rather belatedly I'd like to welcome LAT to our team. I thought I'd done this ages ago. :oops:

Lat very kindly agreed to become our designated back issue helper- and a very good job she's doing too. :D

If you have any puzzles from back issues you haven't solved -and would like some help with them - then just PM Lat.
If all you want is the answers to them - and a very brief walkthrough -then Lat can help too.

She also has a selection of back issues- mainly Playing the Fool- to send out as introducers free of charge. If you do know anyone who might like to have a go, but who doesn't want to commit, then LAT is the person to approach. She will happily send out a copy to anyone you choose and then work through it with any interested person. She has asked me to point out that she won't spoil a puzzle for anyone, doesn't mind how many times anyone goes back to her until they get the right help for them, and wont leave anyone frustrated either.

Thanks Lat!!!
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan