What the Dickens?!

Messages to the Puzzlebrains community.
Scurra
Alias the Jester

What the Dickens?!

#1 Post by Scurra » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 pm

The next issue of the magazine is in the post (I believe some people have got their copies already.)
Passwords for the on-line puzzles and answer checker will be sent out sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday, so don't panic that you haven't had them yet.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
All of my puzzles are simple and obvious. For certain values of "simple" and "obvious".

gill216
She who cannot be Thwarted
Currently reading: Nothing

Re: What the Dickens?!

#2 Post by gill216 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

If you have received a damaged copy would you please let me know via PM, ASAP. You shouldn't have pages stuck together- or what looks like a coffee stain on the envelope (but is probably machine oil), nor should your envelope look like somethings taken a bite out of it! Hopefully you actually got the contents too. I have limited spares to replace any copy damaged to the extent it's not viable.
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan

Scurra
Alias the Jester

Re: What the Dickens?!

#3 Post by Scurra » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Passwords have now been sent out. If you don't receive yours by Friday, please send me a PM. Thanks.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
All of my puzzles are simple and obvious. For certain values of "simple" and "obvious".