Issue #52: Alice in Wonderland

Messages to the Puzzlebrains community.
Scurra
Alias the Jester

Issue #52: Alice in Wonderland

#1 Post by Scurra » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:38 am

Well, we're back. :)
There are new puzzles at www.puzzlebrains.com linked from the "ALICE" image although you will need to be logged in to read them.
This set is a simple PDF file which you can download and print out, although the online answer checker is still present and correct. I have not yet found the right balance between being able to show the puzzles on screen and ensuring that they print out correctly from there, so this is a temporary solution.
If you cannot see the puzzles when you log-in, or are told that you cannot see them, please let me know.

The future: I am intending to do four sets of puzzles this year (including this one.) As a result, we're asking you to pay some money. :o This is also to help keep the forum going. And yes, costs have risen so we're asking for a subscription of £25 for this year - although I will note that there was a set posted last year as well for which you weren't originally charged! A bank transfer would be the most helpful although you can pay via Paypal to info@puzzlebrains.com

Enjoy the puzzles - and don't forget to ask for help if you are stuck. It's supposed to be fun, not a punishment. :D
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
All of my puzzles are simple and obvious. For certain values of "simple" and "obvious".

Scurra
Alias the Jester

Re: Issue #52: Alice in Wonderland

#2 Post by Scurra » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:26 pm

Please send a PM to LAT if you don't have the bank details; she will supply the relevant information.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
All of my puzzles are simple and obvious. For certain values of "simple" and "obvious".