Puzzle Merchandise.

Messages to the Puzzlebrains community.
gill216
She who cannot be Thwarted
Currently reading: Nothing

Puzzle Merchandise.

#1 Post by gill216 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Postcard packs

Need to drop someone a short line? What better way than a postcard with a puzzle.

All packs will contain sets of 4 different puzzles, taken from the outer sections of published magazines. Printed Black & white- A6 (postcard size )

Notelets/Cards

Need to say a little more? Send someone a happy birthday puzzle?

Blank inside - these notelets/cards are as versatile as you want them to be. Personalise them with your own message.

Printed black & white, folded size A6 , envelopes included. Where else can you buy a card for 50p?

2010 Hanging Calendars

A5 black and white calendars. (same size as magazine.) One page per month.

The bonus is the illustration! It's a tear off puzzle postcard- as above. Thats right- a calendar + 12 tear off postcards!

Cotton carriers

Personalised calico carrier bags with shoulder length straps.

A5 transfer with your own personalised message. Black and white or colour as requested.

Ideal stocking fillers.

Supplies are limited and unfortunately I cannot post illustrations at the moment because I won't have the goods until Wednesday. It would be helpful to know the level of initial interest with no obligation to purchase. Please PM me if you think you may be interested.

Prices:

Postcards
4 pack 1.75
8 pack 3.50
12 pack 5.00

Notelets/cards

Avialable in multiples of 4- £2 per 4 pack including envelopes.

Calendars

Each- including those 12 postcards £6

Cotton carriers

£2 each

Postage and packing is included in the above prices but it will help to keep our costs down if any orders can be posted together with the January issue. However, gifts for xmas will obviously be posted well in time.
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan